Full Mouth Reconstruction Restores Confidence in Your Smile
At Harlem Center for Aesthetic Dentistry, Dr. Ernest Robertson plans and performs custom full mouth reconstruction using advanced technology and treatments. Your full mouth reconstruction begins with careful planning to identify your needs and determine what restorative treatments will most efficiently and effectively restore your smile. If you are suffering with a compromised smile, and would like to learn more about how you can benefit from full mouth reconstruction, contact our New York office today.
Designing Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction can combine any number of treatments to restore the health, balance, and function of your smile:
- Dental Implants - These titanium posts are surgically placed within your jaw to replace missing tooth roots. They provide support for all types of restorations, from crowns to dentures, and halt the bone atrophy that occurs in the absence of tooth roots. Dr. Robertson is an authority on dental implants, and can complete every stage of this advanced treatment in our office.
- Dental Crowns - These single-tooth restorations fit like caps over your natural teeth. They can also restore single dental implants.
- Dental Bridges - Dental bridges restore two or more adjacent missing teeth. They can attach to dental crowns on either side of the gap, or attach to dental implants.
- Dentures - Dentures are full-arch restorations that replace all of the teeth on your upper or lower jaw. Dr. Robertson provides both traditional and implant-supported dentures.
- Bone Grafting - If your jaw bone has become weakened after tooth loss, bone grafting can restore your jaw in preparation for dental implants.
- Orthodontics - Dr. Robertson provides traditional braces and Invsalign® to help you achieve a straight, balanced smile.
- Periodontal Care: In order to treat conditions like gum disease, we provide treatments such as root scaling and planing, which remove plaque and bacteria from below the gum line.
- Endodontic Care - A root canal procedure can treat advanced tooth decay, avoiding the need for extraction.
Dr. Robertson uses the PaX-i3D digital x-ray system to acquire three-dimensional digital images of each patient's facial structure. This invaluable tool helps him identify issues that cannot be detected with the naked eye, and plays an important role in planning dental implant placement.
When necessary, Dr. Robertson can provide patients with a wax-up, allowing them to preview the fit and appearance of their restorations, and suggest any changes before the permanent restorations are finalized.
In many cases, form follows function - that is, you can expect that your restored smile will have improved aesthetics. However, if you desire other enhancements, such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or other cosmetic treatments, we can incorporate them into your treatment plan.
Financing Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction can provide life-changing benefits, but it may include some treatments, such as dental implants, that insurance will not cover. In these cases, we are proud to offer financing options. We can help you apply for CareCredit℠, Springstone℠, and Comprehensive Finance, which allow you to pay for your dental care with fixed- and low-interest rate plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
To schedule an appointment and learn more about full mouth reconstruction, contact Harlem Center for Aesthetic Dentistry today.